We hope that we soon can welcome you back! In the meantime, we have implemented the guidelines and recommendations issued by the Spanish government and the WHO, to safeguard your health and create a safe and COVID-19 free environment for you.
HYGIENE IN MAS MONTBRIÓ BELVEDERE
Those of you who have visited us before, know that we pay a lot of attention to our hygiene protocols.
We revised our protocols and had very few amendments to make to comply with the COVID-19 hygiene requirements. We already daily clean each and every corner of the Masia, including terraces, hammocks, furniture, common areas, rooms, corridors, reception, breakfast room, and kitchen.
Next to that, we already:
- Clean the filters of our air conditioning machines on a regular basis.
- Keep the temperature in the common areas at around 23ºC.
- Wash all towels and linen at 60 °C.
- Provide upon your arrival extensive information about the house and its environment, including emergency numbers and addresses of the nearest hospitals.
- Have pedal bins in the rooms and common areas.
- Give you the opportunity to pay contactless by phone or credit card charge.
- Have more than enough space at the poolside and in the garden in order to respect social distancing and privacy.
- Ventilate the rooms and common areas every day.
WHAT DID WE ADD?
- We will check you in wearing a mask.
- We will at all times respect social distancing of 1.5m.
- We decided to temporarily close the library and trust that you will understand this decision.
- We created various sanitizing stations throughout the Masia, providing hydro alcoholic gel to disinfect your hands.
- We temporarily removed the board games.
- In the breakfast area, we will assign you a table for your entire stay.
AND WHAT ABOUT OUR STAFF?
- We instructed our staff and trained them in preventive COVID-19 measures for hotels.
- We provided them with all the necessary protective equipment for their personal use, such as masks and gloves.
We have taken all these precautions with the well-being and health of you and our staff in mind. They will be subject to change, at all times complying with COVID-19 measurements required by the Spanish government.
We are excited to welcome you back, taking all the additional security measures into account, and we are committed to make your stay an unforgettable and beautiful experience.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Mas Montbrió Belvedere
tel: +34 633 615 251 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org